Valerie Sue

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

We had another fun weekend. The weather is changing. They say it might snow here tomorrow. No thanks. I'm not ready for that. The weather over the weekend was pretty nice about 75 degrees on Saturday a little cooler on Sunday with light rain here and there. How can you have that and three days later have snow??? So we had to take advantage of the nice weather. Seeing as I can't stand to sit in the house all weekend. I do that all week long. So on the weekends we are always busy. We took the kids to the apple orchard. It was fun! We decided to try a new one this year it was pretty huge. Lots of apple trees, lots of pumpkins, raspberries, animals, etc.. I have some cute pictures of the kids from the apple orchard I wanted to post, however I have been trying all day to get a picture on my post. IT'S NOT WORKING. I'm getting frusterated I'll try again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph Stanger said...

It was nice over the weekend here as well! But they are suspecting flurries tommorow....yuck! Mark and I took Malachy to the Pumpkin farm and it was great! They had a mini zoo and tons of stuff to climb on. Malachy got to go on a pony ride and I got some cute stuff for the front of the house. We don't have an apple orchard nearby that I'm aware of but that would be fun!

6:41 AM  
Blogger janettsue said...

My blog manager tells me that sometime it is not me that is the problem but the Blogger. She has posted stuff only to have it come up days later. I saw on the news this morning that you are expecting snow. Bummer! We usual get what you had the day before but milder. I always say that fall is my favorite time of year but I can't think why right now. The truth is the change in weather always make me sad. It is darker, colder, the days are shorter. What is to like. I think when I decided it was my favorite time of year it must of had something to do with everyone going back to school and having more free time. There is no benefit in it for me anymore. Also there is no reason to go to the pumkin farm anymore. I did buy some yarn.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home