Valerie Sue

Friday, September 29, 2006


Two weeks with no pop. And I've made it to the club twice this week. We're going again tonight. I bring the kids with me they love it their, so do I. We haven't gotten Jon to check it out yet. He says he has no interest???? I'm down 3 pounds so far. It's a start! I have to clean a house in the morning, but when I get done tomorrow we are going for a fall leave drive in Jon's moms RV. We are going down towards Iowa. And we'll be spending the night in the camper. Jon got a job offer and he is officially back to work this week. YEAH!!! I am working on my daycare policy book. It's been about a year and a half now and I am going to raise my rates. That will make me feel better. Who doesn't want a raise??? The fitness club membership cost me $75 a month. Plus I have been using their tanning beds once a week. It's $5 a time to tan. I figure my rate increase for my daycare will be about $100 a month, and it will cover my club membership and tanning once per week. It's perfect. Well I have a picture of the kids from last month when we went camping with Nate's family. Last weekend when we went out in the boat I left the camera in the car, oops. So I don't have any pictures of our boat experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph Stanger said...

Is that Gaby and Allison with your kids!?!? Mom and I were just saying it's sad that we don't even know what they look like anymore! They are sooo huge!

BTW...I never got an e-mail from you? Did you say you e-mailed me?

Random question...Do you scrapbook?

I'm jealous of your time at the rec center! It almost sounds relaxing or at least empowering to be doing something good for you!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home