Valerie Sue

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Okay, I'll put up a new post. I joined the Health Club yesturday. I took the kids to the club today and we had lots of fun in the pool. Jon stayed home to watch the Vikings of course. He can't miss a game and I can't stand to watch a game. So I guess me and the kids found something fun to do on Sundays while Jon watches his Vikings games. My plan is to go and work out 2-3 days per week. We'll see if I can do it. Nothing much else is new. Logan seems to be getting a cold now that he has started school. So many germs. Hanna had a sleep-over at her friends house the other night for a birthday party. Six girls I'm glad it wasn't at my house. That's too many for a sleep-over. She had fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger janettsue said...

Hi Val
My back is trying to kill me today. I have a hard time doing anything when my back hurts. Glad you posted we like to know you are there. My back has not been this bad in awhile I mite have to do something about it. I hate going to the doctor. OH WELL! How is school going for Hannah and Logan? I think everyone liked buying the school supplies best. Are they still the first ones at the bus stop? Love to all, MOM

4:08 PM  
Blogger Steph Stanger said...

Hi Val,
good to hear from you! That is fun about the Rec Center! I really want to join the rec too! Our fall is so busy though I probably wouldn't get to use it as much as I would want. Mark and I might get a new (used) car so that's been fun to think about this week. It looks like Kim, Malachy, and I will be taking a road trip with Mom to Georgia in Novemeber so I'm looking forward to that! Other then that nothing new here.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home