Valerie Sue

Tuesday, October 03, 2006


We had a fun weekend in the camper with Jon's Mom and Bruce. The weather was great we saw some fall leaves. Got to relax. Logan is getting good at riding his bike with no trainning wheels. Now he has to teach Hanna. I gave my notice for my rate increase to the daycare parents. I was a little nevous about it. But everyone signed it and agreed to it. They were actually thanking me, telling me that they appriciate everything that I do for their children. No one complained. I gave them a months notice, so I am getting a raise in 4 weeks, yeah! I'm excited about that. Jon's working long hours again. He was gone from 7am to 10pm yesturday. That's another reason why I love the fitness club membership. I don't feel like I'm sitting around the house all night waiting for him to get home. I have to go five kids here better take them outside or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph Stanger said...

That's cool! It sounds like you do fun stuff every weekend! We had an active weekend too. We went to the aquarium down town and several BBQ parties. Mark is going to a wedding in Texas this weekend so I will be on my own! Then the following weekend he is back in Russia for a week! YIKES! I hear ya about Scrapbooking! I usually get to do it once a month and I try to get a ton done! That is strange about the e-mail thing! Do you have my right e-mail address? I don't want to leave my work e-mail on a blog because of possible trouble makers. My junk e-mail is Srtraynor79@yahoo.com if you e-mail me there I can get you the right address. =)

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home