Valerie Sue

Monday, September 25, 2006

We took the kids fishing this weekend. Hanna caught the most fish. She got to keep a big sunny, but we had to let some go back in to the lake so they could grow bigger. Jon caught a giant Bass. We're gonna eat it. We have a boat. Logan and Jon use it the most. But we got Jon to tape the Vikings game on Sunday so that we could spend the day on the lake in the boat with the kids instead. It was fun. I went to the fitness club Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday for a workout. Not bad for my first week. And I have gone a full week with NO POP!!!!!!! That was hard considering that I am a 4 a day coke drinker. The kids had school picture's today. I had to put in a call to the principal this morning. Who schedules Rollerblading with a helmet on for an hour, and then Sloppy Joe's for lunch and then school pictures. Ridiculos, so after a phone call to the principal I was able to rearange Hanna's day for her. Sometimes I just don't know about these people. So anyway's I can't wait to see their school pictures. I made them take showers this morning before school. Not easy to do when you have a house full of nine kids in the morning. But thanks to Jon's help we got it done. Okay that's all for now. I'm off to change a pooooooooooooooooooooooopy diaper.

2 Comments:

Blogger janettsue said...

Way to go with the pop. I read somewhere that as little as one a day can cause weight gain. I also think it is great you are working out. With all those kid you could use more energy.

A boat what fun. Hope you will post pictures of our little fishermen.

I will look forward to new school pictures. Glad to hear they will be without helmet head.

Kim was giving me a lesson on copy and paste today and how to make a link. That is why I have news on my blog. learning new stuff is fun but hard. I will have to try it oncemore before bed to make sure I don't forget. Maybe I better take notes.

Kim, Stef, Mal and I are planing a road trip to Georgia in november. Sure wish you would be with us. We are taking 10 days and are going to enjoy the sites on the way. We only plan to spend 5 days in Georgia.
Later, Love Ya! MOM

4:38 PM  
Blogger Steph Stanger said...

Hi Val!
Wow you are like Super Mom! Sounds like you had a great weekend! I wish I was working out, I keep thinking when Malachy gets older it will be easier to do things like that, but that may not be true....?

We also had a fun weekend! It was nice out so we went to the park a couple of times and we also enjoyed our new "used" car. It was fun.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home